Most of us enjoy listening to Podcasts or reading books for fun, learning and personal enrichment. We will work together to build our reading and listening summer list. So bring a list and short summary of some of your favorite Podcasts and Books and we … read more.
- UUA Bulletins
- Come and participate in Mac Reads
- Pledge Drive in Full Swing
- Creative Arts Camp in August @ Eliot Institute
- More Camping: Wilderness Camp Kootenay Lake
- Calling All Poets!
- Annual SOLVE Beach Cleanup March 24
- Notes from January 7 Special Fellowship & February 18 Business meeting
- Family Service Project: Cozine Creek Ivy and Blackberry Pull at Linfield College
- Women's Lunch
- Spirit in Practice
- Blissful Readers
- Picnic and Hike at Miller Woods
UUFM “Elevator” Speeches
- UU is a liberal religion with no dogma. We honor the oneness of all life, often involving ourselves with issues of social justice. We find truth through our own inner guidance.